Children and Young People’s Service

Talk to someone that you trust and feel safe with, such as a parent, family member, friend, friend’s parent, or teacher. You can also call our helpline for support and advice.  We provide services like counselling, a special support service if you are going through the Criminal Justice process called ChISVA / FISVA and a telephone helpline.